I started surfing last year
and haven’t stopped since
David from Secret Harbour
Elizabeth from Fremantle
I hang out with my
friends more often
Mark from Morley
I give something back
to the community
Jason from Albany
- Charmaine Sutherland from Gosnells - Bike riding with my 7 year old Son, more 4shore bike riding& Perth bike paths fun together.
- Idalia from Funky Town - Read a book everyweek
- Hannah from Greenwood - To do a Random Act of Kindness EVERY day, and slowly make the world a better place, step by step
- betty from fremantle - be happy all the time and imagine yourself being happy
- liza from carine - stay happy
- Monique from Duncraig - I will commit to practicing my clarinet everyday
- Nelly Brown from Golden Bay - Connect more with others, laugh 2 live, think well, live well in the community
- Amanda from Joondalup - To count my blessings every day
- Susan from Carlisle - Get to the gym AT LEAST once a week!!
- Rebecca from Willetton - To not let fear and doubt hold me back from giving things a go
- Suzie from Dianella - To be the reason at least one person smiles each day :-)
- Chris from Baldivis - Live with a sparkle and enjoy all people
- Gregor from Bindoon - To play sport every day
- Janet from Cooloongup - To get out of my comfort zone and commit to walk dogs, twice daily and learn to commit to all my activities.
- Phillippa from Fremantle - Smell the roses, hear the birds and live fearlessly!
- Garth from Maylands - To climb a mountain with a group mates
- Mary from Balmain - I pledge to remember that when I find something hard, persistence always wins.
- Lynda from Kingsley - To allow people trying to help me; to help me
- Jan from Inglewood - To keep active the best l can and read books and to open my heart to new friends
- Sarah from Leederville - to exercise every day
- M from Osborne Park - Not to reject invitations on the off chance things go badly.
- Stefan Manuk from Dianella - I pledge to keep myself active and social by being more involved in my sporting clubs.
- Shae from Australind - I pledge to stay motivated with my recovery
- Jordan from Heathridge - I pledge to read more books, help more around the house and do my homework every day
- cam morgan from Alkimos - My goal is to get fitter
- Lynsey from Rockingham - I pledge to learn how to run (properly!) So I can do fun runs! :)
- Aden from Toowoomba - Learn how to write more songs for my band
- Taneeka from South Bunbury - I will challenge myself by learning something new - a new musical instrument, sewing, cooking...
- Erin from Victoria Park - Becoming a youth mentor in 2014.
- Mikaela from Morawa - I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
Latest News & Updates
Come to our FUN & FREE workshop where you will learn:
- About Act-Belong-Commit
- How you can talk to friends about being mentally healthy
- How you can assist others to get involved in the community
Recent research suggests that the sorts of lifestyle factors promoted in Western Australia’s Act-Belong-Commit mental health promotion campaign could contribute to reductions in problem drinking in older adults. While most Australians enjoy the occasional beer or glass of wine, with no risk to their health, some Australians’ drinking habits are harmful.Read more...
We are seeking to partner with organisations who share a vision for a mentally healthy WA. If your group or organisation offers opportunities for mentally healthy engagement, strives to improve individual and community wellbeing; or is keen to change the way people think about mental health, you may like to consider partnering with us.Read more...