Become a mentally healthy partner!
We seek to partner with organisations who share a vision for a mentally healthy WA. If your group or organisation offers opportunities for mentally healthy engagement, strives to improve individual and community wellbeing; or is keen to change the way people think about mental health, you may like to consider becoming an official campaign partner.
Together we can raise awareness of the activities that promote good mental health, reduce stigma associated with mental illness, strengthen individual resilience and build more mentally healthy communities in WA.
Groups in WA that sign-up as a campaign partner can receive:
- up to $150 of merchandise and educational resources free of charge per year for non-profits and community-based clubs and groups; $50 - $150 of educational resources free of charge per year for community-minded businesses and state-wide services (depending on size and reach)
- training and on-going professional development in the Act-Belong-Commit message and mental health promotion strategies
- regular campaign updates and on-going support directly from Mentally Healthy WA
- promotion of events and activities on the “Activity Finder” of the Act-Belong-Commit website
- ideas and inspiration to embed the Act-Belong-Commit message within your organisation
- assistance with generating media
- access to the exclusive Act-Belong-Commit “Online Community” for partners to network, receive up-to-date news and information on the campaign, download resources, access planning and evaluation tools
- the benefits of being associated with a well-known and approved WA health campaign
- Increase the mental health and wellbeing of your staff, members, participants, residents and volunteers
- Gain more members and volunteers and increase participation in your activities and events
- Increase the reach of the Act-Belong-Commit message and your activities on a state-wide level
- Embed campaign messages and strategies into existing programs and activities
- De-stigmatise mental illness
- Change perceptions of mental health to encompass wellbeing
- Create a sense of community connectedness and increase individual resilience
- Assist your community to reduce the long-term outcomes of mental health problems including depression, suicide, alcohol and drug abuse, and crime
How do I find out more?
If your group, club or organisation is interested in becoming an Act-Belong-Commit campaign partner, email email@example.com or call (08) 9266 4648 to find out more.