1. Instructions on how to enter and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry is open to anyone in Western Australia.
4. There is a limit of one (1) entry to be submitted per person.
5. Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) “Volunteer week competition 2017” is a free non-profit competition. There are no entry fees, and no remuneration for entries.
6. Submitted entries must not have been previously exhibited or entered in any other competition.
7. All submitted entries must be designed and prepared solely by the entrant.
8. Attached photos or images must be submitted in .pdf or .jpg format at A3 size (420mm high x 297mm wide) and no more than 10MB in file size.
9. Images that are deemed to be unlawful or of objectionable content by the pre-selection committee, which has been convened by Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) and will not be accepted into competition.
10. The entrant gives permission to Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) and the competition partners to copy and reproduce the submissions for social marketing and educational purposes, prior to, during and following the competition.
11. Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) respect the confidentiality of the entrant’s personal information and will keep this information secure on the understanding that the entrant gives permission for these details to be used, for use of contact during and following Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) Volunteer Week Competition 2017.
12. The entrant gives consent for the competition organisers to re-produce their response and photo to use as a social marketing tool to be displayed.
13. Entrants must complete ‘Entry Form’ per submission.
Each ‘Entry Form’ must include:
· 50 – 100 words entry
· The entrant’s contact details, including name and email address.
14. The entrant, prior to entering the competition, must gain permission from any person(s) identifiable in their photograph, as to being photographed and agreeable to any resulting images being displayed by completing the ‘Image Consent Form’.
15. Entries must be submitted and received by Mentally Healthy WA:
Closing deadline: 5.00pm Friday, 5th May 2017
No late entries will be accepted, this includes any entry that may have been lost or misdirected.
16. Entries will be judged on “the story that best conveys the link between volunteer and good mental health.”
17. The pre-selection judging committee will consist three Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) representatives.
18. The decision regarding which entry is selected as winning is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Category winners will be notified on Tuesday 7th May and announced on Wednesday 8th May 2017 on the Act-Belong-Commit Facebook page.
20. Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) shall be under no liability whatsoever for personal injury howsoever caused, nor for the loss of or damage to property of the entrant, his/her servants, agents, invitees or licensees howsoever caused.
21. The prize of the volunteer compeition 2017 is a iPad valued at $469. This cannot be exchanged for another prize.