- Make time for yourself during the busy Christmas period and so something relaxing like reading, meditating or going for a walk
- Get in the festive spirit! Decorate your house and set up your Christmas tree, listen to some carols. It’s even more fun with others, so get the whole household involved
- Make someone a Christmas present such as a homemade tasty treat or decoration or a framed photo/collage
- Get together with family or friends and check out the Christmas lights in your neighbourhood
- Get involved! Contact your local council and find out what Christmas activities are happening near you, plan to attend something with friends and family
- Have a Christmas games night at your house for everyone to join in. Pictionary, Monopoly, Scrabble or Charades are all great games
You can share with us what you’re doing on social media by adding #festivechallenge to your posts.