Act Belong Commit Pledges
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
- The Anonomous guy from Morawa - Get out, and have a laugh.
- annalise knock from morawa - To hang out with mates more often
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- ayla bond from Morawa - To get more exercise
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water!
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
Latest News & Updates
To enter simply tell us how volunteering helps you keep mentally healthy in 50 - 100 words. The winning entry will recieve an iPad!
Enter now! Follow this link and fill in the details.
We’re pleased to support our campaign ambassador Garth Civil on his latest personal challenge, a climb to the summit of Mount Imja Tse (more commonly known as Island Peak) in Nepal.
Garth, a career firefighter, has been involved with Act-Belong-Commit as campaign ambassador since 2013 and very much lives and breathes the Act-Belong-Commit ethos.
We are seeking to partner with organisations who share a vision for a mentally healthy WA. If your group or organisation offers opportunities for mentally healthy engagement, strives to improve individual and community wellbeing; or is keen to change the way people think about mental health, you may like to consider partnering with us.Read more...