Become an Act-Belong-Commit partner organisation!
We are seeking to partner with organisations who share a vision for a mentally healthy WA. If your group or organisation offers opportunities for mentally healthy engagement, strives to improve individual and community wellbeing; or is keen to change the way people think about mental health, you may like to consider partnering with us.
Together we can raise awareness of the activities that promote good mental health, reduce stigma associated with mental illness, strengthen individual resilience and build more mentally healthy communities in WA.
What are the benefits of becoming an Act-Belong-Commit partner?
Groups in WA that sign-up as a campaign partner can receive:
- resources to promote the Act-Belong-Commit message in their communities
- guidance on how to promote positive mental health and create mentally healthy communities
- access to the exclusive Act-Belong-Commit online community for partners to network, receive up-to-date news and information on the campaign, download resources, access planning and evaluation tools
- regular campaign updates, direct from Mentally Healthy WA
- the benefit of being associated with a well-known and approved of WA health campaign
- increases and strengthens people’s participation in clubs and associations and attendance at community events
- increases and strengthens a sense of community connectedness
- increases and strengthens connections between organisations with common or complementary goals
- assists communities to reduce the long-term outcomes of mental health problems including depression, suicide, alcohol and drug abuse and juvenile delinquency.
- fosters partnerships between government, non-government organisations and community groups creating a more cohesive community
- builds the capacity of community groups to provide opportunities for mentally healthy activities
- shifts perceptions of mental health to encompass wellbeing
- de-stigmatises mental illness
How do I find out more?
If your group, club or organisation is interested in becoming an Act-Belong-Commit campaign partner, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 9266 4648 to find out more.