- Competition closes Friday 5 May at 5pm.
- Judging criteria will be based on the story that best conveys the link between volunteering and good mental health.
- A photos is encouraged to be submitted with each entry.
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- The winning entrant will be notified on Tuesday 9 May.
- The winner will be announced on the Act-Belong-Commit Facebook page on Wednesday 10 May, 2017.
Volunteer for happiness:
To find out more about where you can volunteer for your mental health chcek out our activity finder or Volunteering WA.
Terms and Conditions can be found here