- Learn - A place to learn, conquer the PC, or master Tai Chi
- Grow - A place to grow, as an individual, a family or a community.
- Belong - A place to belong, to meet new people and develop friendships. Milligan is the place where you can bridge gaps.
For over 25 years Milligan has been part of the local community supporting local people, causes and actions.
- Milligan offers a variety of services for men, women and children.
- Variety of low cost classes and courses
- An extensive information service
- Access to professional, community and self-help groups
- The opportunity to join informal interest groups
- Crèche facilities while you attend a class
- Meeting rooms for hire
- Homework Centre for primary school children
Membership is open to all for $19.00per family per year.
They are keen to hear from you so drop in for a talk and a cuppa at Milligan! To find out more visit www.milligan.org.au or call (08) 9721 8944.